Spread the word
- Host Eat Well's Local Food Finder widget Visitors to your website, blog or social networking site can enter their zip code and find local restaurants, markets, farms and co-ops in their area.
- Join us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter: Social networking sites are yet another way for our friends and supporters to stay involved.
- Tell a friend: How about now! Tell your friends and family about Eat Well Guide. Visit our Tell a Friend page and send a message to people your address book.
- Request Eat Well materials: Don't be shy. Ask us for "Save the world – one bite at a time!" buttons and stickers, as well as postcards, bookmarks and magnets to hand out at events or to folks in your community. Email us, go to Contact us page.
- Cultivate the movement: Share Eat Well Guide's free book, Cultivating the Web: High Tech Tools for the Sustainable Food Movement [download PDF] with your students, classmates, friends and family to discover how the web is revolutionizing the sustainable food movement.
Help expand the Guide
- Suggest a listing: Help keep the Guide up to date. Let us know about local vendors that should be added!
- Partner with us: Are you part of a local or regional agriculture organization? We're always interested in developing new partnerships. Visit our Partners Page to see who we currently partner with.
- Participate in local food and farming events: Use the Food, Farming, and Food Politics Events Calendar to find events going on in your area! Know an event that's not listed? Email us at Contact us page so we can add it to the calendar.